Volume 1 Issue 1
December 6, 2025
Reader-submitted ice cubes
Edith Lez - edithlez55@gmail.com
Hubert Kittles - hubiekittles@gmail.com
Personal ads
Clear, about 45 minutes old. I have no problem being part of a group (drinks, ice packs).
I want to be in your freezer. Call me.
Crystal box 33001
---
Single, clear ice cube. Melting.
Gus box 76609
Job Board
Schlofko Fairgrounds is hiring ice cube eating contest judges for our regional qualifier, April 6-8.
Must have at least three years experience.
Job posting 34487
---
Looking for a fun and rewarding career?
Join us at Dizzy's and be an ice cube waitress.
* Great tips
* Fast-paced, slippery environment
* One to-go cup of tap water after every shift
Job posting 98191
ICE CUBE NEWSLETTER- © 2025 - Publisher Derwood Morris
Personal ads
Clear, about 45 minutes old. I have no problem being part of a group (drinks, ice packs).
I want to be in your freezer. Call me.
Crystal box 33001
---
Single, clear ice cube. Melting.
Gus box 76609
Job Board
Schlofko Fairgrounds is hiring ice cube eating contest judges for our regional qualifier, April 6-8.
Must have at least three years experience.
Job posting 34487
---
Looking for a fun and rewarding career?
Join us at Dizzy's and be an ice cube waitress.
* Great tips
* Fast-paced, slippery environment
* One to-go cup of tap water after every shift
Job posting 98191
ICE CUBE NEWSLETTER- © 2025 - Publisher Derwood Morris
No comments:
Post a Comment